Welcome

Good Afternoon All,

Welcome and thank you for vising my blog site, which will be linked to be website www.JoAnnMRomeo.com soon, as well, therefore you will be able to follow me and read on my website or here.

I do, however, want to let you know that I have completed a busy week of helping a Minnesota Photography Student with her final project, where she had to have 10 models in different lighting, outfits, and makeup as if on a professional fashion model photo shoot. I did the hair and makeup, we had Samantha Rei provide the designs from her own collection, and Stephanie Erickson take the pictures for her project. (Photos to be coming soon.) We started last Sunday and we worked every day, almost, but Stephanie did work everyday as she he other models using body paint to take pictures for the project, and we finished yesterday with the final model ending around 8 pm. It was fun and I did many different looks with both hair and makeup to complete the outfit.

Other that this, I have done photo shoots and fashion shows for Wilhelmina Minneapolis and Drive Management. I have also done some classes for local Modeling Agencies teaching the models and talents why it is important to hire a Professional Makeup Artist vs going to a salon, doing it yourself, or even going to a department store counter. I have also had the pleasure to work with some talented photographers, like Shelley Anderson Photography, Karen Tobler Photography, and J&G Photography.

If you are interested in using me for services, I can be reached via phone and email. Prices are available upon request, but I also do individual evaluations for skin care and makeup education and/or assistance, as well as skin care and makeup parties.

Thanks and have a great day.
JoAnn M Romeo

Comments

Popular Posts