Pre-Wedding Skin Care Tips (Part II)

This is the beauty from the outside, what about the inside? Your skin reflects what you eat as well. I am not a nutritionist, however, drinking plenty of water and reducing your processed foods, prevents your skin from breakouts. Water, flushes away toxins that you may be contained in certain foods; it also helps hydrate your skin.

The key to all of this, would be to start early with your skin care routine. In my experience, you do not want to start too late, in trying to get a good skincare routine shortly before your big day. Why, you may ask? Because many things can go wrong when you introduce wrong or harsh products...scarring, etc. you will have enough things on your mind, you do not want your skin to be one of them.
Hopefully you have found last week and this weeks blog information helpful in preparing for your wedding day. But I would also recommend investing in getting a professional hair and makeup artist to pamper you on your wedding day. Why? To relieve stress. You are already nervous and you do not need to have added stress.

There are a few reason why I recommend this. First and foremost, if you want the professional look for your photos, I recommend hiring a professional, someone like myself, which will eliminate stress and time constraints on your big day, by coming to you. There are tons of examples of brides who tried to take a shortcut, but wished they did not in the end. Most brides have hired a professional wedding planner; and have customized designed dress; so it just make sense to hire a professional to look your best?

I hope that you have found this information informative, so if you are ready to take the first step, please give me a call. I am happy to answer any questions, offer advice, consultations, lessons, and that professional look on your wedding day. If you have not already started, I can make sure that you look your best, no matter what stage you are in in the planning for your big day.

Let me help you Put Your Best Face Forward, call or email for your consultation today.

Comments

Popular Posts