Resolutions and/or Goals


It has been a week since New Years, did you read last week's post with ideas? Did you make a resolution? Are you sticking with it? What is your resolution(s)? 2015 was an amazing year for me where my studio clients grew and did not quite have as many brides as the year before, but it was a good year. Took a trip to Los Angeles, that was a break to relax and just have fun. It marked my 1 year at my studio in October. I can only see 2016 being a better year than last, what exactly? I do not know, but I will be adding at least one, if not two new services to my menu by Spring. Follow my Facebook Page to keep up to date on the details, as well as specials and promotions, whether a daily promotion or a weekly promotion.
I cannot wait to see what else 2016 will bring....(Click to read more.)
Right now is the height of engagement season, therefore, if you have not already thought about booking your wedding hair and makeup, you should start your looking. Next blog will go into more details, but dates are limited, so if you want to make sure that you get your hair and makeup done, this is your opportunity to send an email for a quote.

As usual, I set high goals for myself, and I am sharing just a few of them with you to inspire. Last year I had a campaign where I had you share you resolutions/goals with me and I would choose someone for a year of free of facials. This year, I am doing something different. This year I will choose one person who for a business mentorship, where the price is whatever you believe it to be; and I will choose another person who would like to have a skincare and makeup lesson, but it does not stop there....it will be a 6 month progress, where we get your skin in shape with using the proper products, and add any other makeup ideas that you would like to add to the new routine.

What is this all worth? Well, the business mentorship, as stated earlier, is priceless. The skincare lesson, my studio price $130, but in a dermatologist office is worth $300+. Makeup lesson alone is worth the $130, were I go through what you are currently using and say what works, what doesn't, what should be thrown out, and why? Doesn't this sound GREAT? Then why not participate.


I will get this started with my goals and ambitions....

Business Goals
  • Book 25 more weddings - send your newly engaged friends my way (referral bonus).
  • Have another wedding or photo shoot be published in print.
  • Have 5 more standing appointments booked a month.
  • Do 2 destination weddings this year.
Personal Goals
  • Here is a typical goal that everyone does, but with a twist...get in shape and shed some excess weight. (I have another person, who we have made an accountability team to keep on top of our goal.)
  • Start a family...a goal that is a carryover from last year, but have had some progress.
  • Spend more time with family and friends...Planning a bi-monthly dinner date with each.
  • Do a European tour and visit some friends along the way. (Not sure if this will happen this year, with the above family progress.)
  • Pamper myself at the spa at least three times this year.
  • Get a new boxer puppy, which looks like we will be doing soon!
There are just a few, which many are a carry over, but we are closer in many of them than we were last year. I am always coming up with new ones, especially when I have met a goal. I am a go getter with my goals and work hard to achieve them.

Send me some of your goals/resolutions to be entered into a drawing. This year, the winner will be chosen on Valentine's Day, so you all have FOURTEEN extra days to enter. Again, one person will be chosen for business mentorship, while the another person will get a skincare and makeup lesson. (Truly Priceless) This is an AWESOME Deal!

Comments

Popular Posts