Where are you with your New Year's Resolution?

It has been a week since New Year's, did you make a resolution? Are you sticking with it? What is your resolution(s)? 2014 was an amazing year for me where I have booked more brides that I did the year before, YAY! Took a trip to New York that was for both a vacation and business, where I did makeup for a wedding. The spa that I was working at closed it's doors, which opened up another door for me, which was to open my own own Makeup and Skin Studio in Blaine last October.

What will 2015 bring for me? I don't know exactly, but I can say that I am excited, as I already have 10 weddings booked outside of the studio. I have learned and added a new service of dermaplaning (skin blading) in the studio, which last weeks blog highlighted that service on what it is, and how you can benefit from it. I cannot wait to see what else will be booked for weddings and shoots that are not yet booked - dates are limited, so if you want to make sure that you get your hair and makeup done, this is your opportunity to send me an email for a quote.

This is all awesome already, but I have some high goals for myself, and I am sharing just a few of them with you to start a campaign. This campaign is for you to share your goals or resolutions with me, either publicly or emailing me personally. Why am I asking for you to share your goals? Well...When you share them, your name will go in a drawing to be randomly pick on January 31, 2015 - and the winner will receive a complimentary Facial at my studio for the year. (Worth $585) WHAT!?! This is an AWESOME Deal! I will get this started with my goals and ambitions....

Business Goals
  • Book 20 more weddings - send your newly engaged friends my way. You receive a free gift will the brides that books receives 25% off.
  • Have one of my weddings or photo shoot be published in print. - I would love to actually have my hair and makeup published in an ad for a product or commercial, it can be local...but then I would have my next goal to be published nationally.
  • Have by studio hours be booked solid with new and returning clients. (6 clients a day)
  • Do 2 destination weddings this year - 1 more than last year.
  • Do 1 destination photo shoot this year.
Personal Goals
  • Here is a typical goal that everyone does, but with a twist...get in shape and shed some excess weight.
  • Start a family...a goal that is a carry over from last year.
  • Spend more time with family and friends...Planning a monthly dinner date with each.
  • Do a European tour and visit some friends along the way.
  • Get a new boxer puppy.
There are just a few, I am always coming up with new ones, especially when I have met a goal. I am a go getter with my goals and work hard to achieve them. Tell me some of your goals or resolutions to be entered into a drawing to be randomly picked on January 31st, 2015! Again, the winner will receive a complimentary Facial for a year at my studio. (Worth $585) This is an AWESOME Deal! So send me your goals either personally or publicly to be entered.

Comments

Popular Posts