I am working on another final project with Stephanie Erickson where I will be doing makeup. Pictures from the previous project are still coming and will be up soon. I have also done a few events since my first post where I did mini-makeovers. I am available to one-on-one makeup application how to's. I have also done a training class with Faces Etc. owner Debbie Carlson for students at Rocco Altobelli on High Fashion/Glamour Makeup Application, which was a lot of fun and made a lot of connections.

I do want to let all my brides-to-be know that I am running a promotion 20% Off on All Brides and Bridal Parties that book their wedding makeup now. This discount will end on July 31, 2012. Please reference Discount Code BPARTY20 when sending in your request. This includes wedding that may not be until next year or two.

You can also check out my website to see many of pictures, but not all. I am still trying to figure out some little upgrades and improvements to it to be able to view all of my pictures. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or have inquires for work.

Thanks for following me, until next time, live every day to your fullest potential.

Have a great day!

Comments

Popular Posts